Monday 25 March 2013

some seriously sick shit: Bullion and Jesse Hackett are Blludd Relations

I've been totally overexcited about Bullion and Jesse Hackett(if you sleeping on either wake up, like nowish)'s new project Blludd Relatios since I heard it was happening. and then more when I saw some awesome artwork
 and heard the manifesto

and now this!


can't stop listening to it and watching the video, it's blluddy addictive! the quirkily beautiful visuals are just perfect for the languid synthflows, subtle intoxicating groves, playful percussions, cheeky vocals and just about every cool sound you can think of doing whatever the fuck it wants, it's all over the place! everything is odd about this collab so far. the best kinda odd. different but familiar. if you are me, maybe, how do I know I don't know. I know I fucking love every second of it, shit is beautiful. I am shuffling my feet in anticipation of the album. It better be good coz I've pretty much decided for it to be one of 2013 top howevermany. you will barely never ever hear me say cheerful and beautiful in one sentence unless it's absolute genius. unhealthily overexcited.
 
I will at some point have cut out some sort of a post out of the 2012 monster, at least some kind of a stub - Bullion's in that one too. 

No comments: