Friday 29 March 2013

G&D (Georgia Anne Muldrow & Dudley Perkins) - PopStopper

G&D are releasing an album! The Lighthouse is due to drop on May 21 on their SomeOthaShip Connect imprint, meanwhile, listen to the lead single and download it off soundcloud if you are human. I mean if you like it.


I love it

also, why not use this opportunity to stick another post  in here that I just found while trawling thru dem damn drafts....

some more funky soulful wisdom from her majesty queen Georgia Anne. part of the 7" series by the inspired Mello Music Group. I have waxed lyrical about this lady, the warmth of her heart  (and sound) and her formidable mind (and voice) a lot so I'm gonna try not to repeat myself. to quote Quik this sounds at the same time brand new and like it's always been there forever. if there are angels with angelic voices Miss One is one. everything about this woman is lovemusic. I have said that before haven't I. that's coz it's the truth.

No comments: