Monday 25 March 2013

this time every year I promise myself none of this this time next year

you know that stereotype that the British talk about weather all the time? well what the fuck would you talk about all the time if the weather was fucking attacking and destroying you all the time? I'm not talking straight cold here I'm talking the kinda cold thast enters you and chills you from within and shows in your eyes like in the x fucking files. I find people who are not talking about the cold all the fucking time odd, like there's something wrong with them.

I may add I am generally oversensitive dontchano so it probably affects me more than everybody else. every physical activity becomes a massive effort, I barely function. all I can do is read, watch and type, which would be fine if I didn't have to leave the house which I do. you may be surprised by this. after I've managed to leave the house it's a completely different story.

big issues

just poured tea
over electricity
thus disabling the heater
- my lifeline!
not to mention I'm now facing
wiping the fucking floor
with toilet tissue
coz finding the mop
somewhere OUTSIDE of my bedroom
is too much of an EFFORT
UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES

an hour later a guest I'd completely forgotten about (since this morning) arrived straight from Singapore on way to Stanstead (I forgot also that I was in for a sleepless night) and is having a shower (my bedroom is a bombsite - I've obviously not managed any of the cleaning and tidying I'd had planned for today - and I am amess. I've obviously not washed), I've watched a video about brain controlled helicopters and written this post and the floor is still covered with tea. this winter will probably not kill me and may even be making me stronger in the long run but for now it's exhausting. don't be surprised if you meet me and all I can talk aboiut is the friggin cold. firstworldproblems maybe, but I'm at the end of my tether.

I am totally not prepared for tomorrow. or the rest of the month.... ...etc...

No comments: