Thursday 1 March 2012

disclosure and sbtrkt at koko

I've been trying to be as negative as I can about this one so as not to jinx it. I have this superpower you see, i can turn anything into shit just by really looking forwad to it, having high expectations or simply planning. i should be in misfits. I am though aren't I? the real life misfits...... no complaints there, last thing I'd want is to fit with the majority of the lovely but lost human race for now anyway until it wakes up. anyways anyways,  it works in reverse too, my superpower does, if I have low expectations and am pessimistic about something it usually turns out ok or very very good. so I have mastered being positively negative about things I really want to be good and somehow it seems to be working... this time though it would be a real struggle - i've been quite excited about it for a while - if it wasn't for the fact that I am really knackered. more and more people seem to have realised that it is possible and ok to come round at any time they fancy and recently 2 a.m has increasingly been the time of choice... I had a very good morning discussion with a friend that I really like but my head is very very heavy and the fact that I have to be in Morning Crescent in less than two hours makes me want to growl.

***

the gig was avarage. nothing to do with superpowers, shit venue (koko) shit sound, I expected more than just the more popular songs from the album. not very adventurous but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

No comments: