Thursday 1 March 2012

the juju

still fighting the juju and still losing. it's hard not to believe in some sort of wicked twisted balance my life insists on finding which basically means that after quite a few months of being pretty fucking amazing it will now be shit. since I'm not very likely to let it get really bad to ballance out the really good quickly, it will probably be just fairly shit for a fairly long time. shitish.

the juju has now spread to the house situation. it was possibly the only thing that was still completely fine. more than fine - prefect. ok ish. perfectish. which is perfect isn't it, you don't want things to be exactly perfect do you? I don't. maybe coz it's an abstract idea and I don't deal with abstract. anyways anyways.

E's decides to move out after having suffered months of being slowly eaten by her own room (don't ask me). K who should jump at the opportunity of having extra space for the temporary offspring situation doesn't jump. we all worry - it will be rather difficult to find someone new what with the temporary (now only in name it seems) offspring situation; I miraculously find someone - a good friend of mine, the Crazy Turk, is really fed up with her house and wants out, perfect; the Turk decides to take the room and scarily quickly arranges things at her end; having learnt that, K announces he now wants the room, no he doesn't want it he HAS TO have it, can I please cancel the Turk.

I'm not gonna get upset, I have no time or energy for that. I don't really do upset. I can take a lot before I let things start getting to me. and I mean a lot. it is proving significantly harder though not to be annoyed. and the list of things that are potentially very annoying is getting longer fast. and I really don't like being annoyed.

life's pretty much like this at the moment:

takes some getting used to but it could be a lot worse I guess. i am loving this album at the moment wondering if this should worry me

the drums sounded really dull today. as usual, I couldn't figure out why. I never know what to expect from them, I thought mayby the curtains did it but no, looks like they just sound how they feel like. then, towards the evening the sound bacame much better. today for the first time ever I thought 'shame it's not getting dark so early any more'! for some reason drumming is much more pleasant when it's dark out...

it's not a shame though. days are getting longer, life is getting better. whether it likes it or not. definitely time to put the skates on. if I break a leg, at least I won't be surprised.

No comments: