Saturday 17 August 2013

on repeat: Wiley - Flying


so. wiley's back where I want him to be. big dada. cool. unlike him I remain unimpressed by the fact he is able to make it to the mainstream, it's kinda obvious for me that a G like him can lower himself to the level of the masses and make something shit enough to make the A-list. I tend to have more respect for those who won't than those who will but that's a knee-jerk reaction and a little dishonest when I think about it. being incapable of making anything that's lame but will sell, frankly, I wish I wasn't. either way, wiley just does whatever the fuck he feels like and since he's obviously not stopped feeling like putting out dope shit as well as the cringy stuff, it's cool. the ruff mercy video is cool too, I am a fan but I fear I may stop being a fan soon if he keeps churning out almost identical videos.

No comments: