Wednesday 21 August 2013

on repeat: Hello Skinny: Revolutions

Tom Skinner is, as far as I am concerned, not only one of London most talented drummers but also one of the most interesting musicians. Every project I have ever come across involving this quiet, self-effacing (my impression) guy has been awesome, different, an intense experience and usually a collaboration with other awesome different intense people I stalk. Put simply yet emphatically: I trust this guy. I've followed the hello skinny project from the moment it was born, loved the free smash+grab EP,  loved the hello skinny album, seen and loved them live several times. yep, I was sold the moment I saw the email telling me about this one (email newsletters rule), before I even listened to the dope first tune. d.o.p.e. on repeat.

If I were you I'd grab one of the 300 12"s like nowish.


No comments: