Saturday 1 December 2012

see hear. substantial


one of my favourite cuts (prod. algorythm) off one of my favourite albums by one of my favourite rappers gets one of my favourite videos of the year. the year's write up on my mind and it's a scary monster.. 2012 has been long long n eventful and my mind has been off music not at all. can't see it happening - last year's one is still a half-posted draft but if it does DMV's Stanley Robinson's in it. in case it doesn't ima jus say been a long eventful while since he came here to whip ass n chew bubble gum and well done the dude who's given him the name. the man's substantial no doubt in what he does as well as says. mhm. another member of my favourite world-changing fam nahmean. and here's one that showcses it nicely: 'more of a musical documentary than a music video' about the city of Baltimore grim, devastated, crime ridden and full of hope, creativity, good people and a school-teaching, community-building, youth project-funding conscious rapper.


yo what I hear is what you say, what I see when I see you these days baby is lack of locks.... just kidding (notreally).

Home Is Where The Art Is album (9/12)
listen / buy digital
buy LP

No comments: