Thursday 29 November 2012

sermon of the week: you are what you eat ft. ridiculous temperatures, kyle hall, dabrye, one of the most amazing plants in the world and dummy mag

I need warmer clothes. I need some heating in my bedroom and to do something about the bleeding windows. I need to freeze my arse off less = spend less time in a stationary position in cold places - I do a lot and I get very cold. bwoy I get cold. sometimes I feel like the chill goes past the bone marrow right into my soul.
I do fine, I get by. hey, I can take a lot. I've not been catching shit n getting ill - !!! - but the amount of energy I use on fighting cold is EXCESSIVE.

or maybe I just need to eat more and eat better and so, my dear extended fam, do you.

yep this is my preaching week I've been thinking up sermons, discussing issues with people and preaching so much this week I feel like I can go on forever. I've been thinking up sermons, discussing issues with people and preaching so much this week I feel like I need to press the off button stop the train of thought and shut up. shut the brain down before it overheats and explodes. where is the fucking off button. how come I don't have one? thanks mama nature. no, really, cheers.



I am good when it comes to choosing food - not excellent but ok, I like a lot of stuff that's really good for me, I eat raw food with almost every meal, my meals are predominantly green, lots of different kinds of salad spring onions herbs avocado you get the piture. but recently I've had very little time to eat and even less to shop, I'm not gonna say I've had little (around zero and this is an optimistic prediction rather than realistic estimation, I have good reasons for optimism. the main one - it's in my nature. yep it's a curse too but I'll live with it. I have done) money because money, frankly, is just not relevant (where I'm at. this is important) and I do have my priorities straight. time and concentration though are major issues. I know I have a problem with these that needs to be addressed. and I need to realise I can start addressing it now by eating more, better and more regular and resting a bit sometimes (not gonna happen is it. I will die soon. damn)



watch this. this is what I am talking about, you want to learn these things or be reminded of them trust me. take it with as much salt as you will but a lot of it is simply true.

oh and I have a new year's resolution: to start drinking cannabis juice. no joke. no it doesn't make you high, but it's, apparently, one of the biggest sources of everything good our bodies are missing though it was, for obvious reasons, not mentioned in this film. and - for reasons that should also be obvious - is banned. hemp. the most amazing plant in the world. we could have a lot of goodness easy and cheap (paper, clothes, list goes on) and waste way less things we are runing out of, if it was not against the interest of those the system we've created and are sustaining is protecting. easy cheap and healthy is not profitable as we count profit in money. ridiculous fucking species. I'm guessing it's not mentioned in the film, obviously I haven't (yet haha) watched all of it due to some ekhm.. issues with time/ADHD.

oh oh and you wanna listen to these dummy mug mixes, read them interviews and start following @DummyMag. they are awesome (mixes, interviews, dummy mag)


interview on dummymag

interview on dummymag


fuck I seriously need to do something about the temperaure in my bedroom this is getting ridiculous. another year another british winter..........I so promised myself this time last year none of this this time this year. booo

No comments: