Tuesday 11 December 2012

[here's another one from mid August]


last night I had the bestest dream. I figured out how to repair human relations and living conditions, started implementing it and it was working. I WAS CHANGING THE WORLD! one of those dreams you wake up from and then spend a long time replaying it to yourself again and again to try n remember till you forget. I do remember one important theme tho (which will also be yo weekly suggestion. might as well try n kill as many birds as possible with this post what with three people staying with me at the same time, two bffs and one mother) which is also a bit of a leitmotif here dontchano... : it was done by mutual help. I think I was somehow arranging it, I have this image of playing a kind of social tetris. looking for gaps and filling them with what comes around.


so. the weekly suggestion is: help and get help

if u suffer from the Not Enought Time to Do Everybloodything syndrom like me u know how exhausting and cunter-productive it can be . but wait! it can be alleviated if not cured: delegate! have people who are good at things that will take you ages to figure out do them for you. while you do what you are best at and then go do the same for them ('them' n 'the same' are rethorical of course reciprocity is not I repeat is not obligatory, it's not what it's all about, favour for favour mentality bears ugly children). there. not only time saving - maybe even not most importantly - but hugely satisfying if you are not a selfish ..... person

No comments: