Friday 28 December 2012

2010

so. Ima do some posts on 2012 - hehehehe hehe - the most intense year I've lived so far. I'd never even imagined being able to learn so much in such a short space of time. not all of the lessons were welcome but I guess even the most unwelcome ones were valuable.

the world has ended no doubt. slightly earlier than the Mayan jokers led some on to believe or rather through evolution rather than revolution. mind you, evolution is now so fast and revolution so tired they've swapt places when it comes to causing actual immediate change.

first tho let me, very briefly, take you back to 2010:
(you not there yet, this is now)

I've decided to have another go at mixing vinyl hehe and every time I do - every time I do - this one is a must. since I got it 38 has been my favourite EP I own on wax. no change there for the moment. enjoy


No comments: