Friday 12 October 2012

The Coup - "The Guillotine" and the London gig

29 Oct is just a couple weeks away and I'm just shy of running around weeing myself outa excitement. can't remember ever having a dream bigger than to see the Coup live and it's about to come true so forgive me for sounding a wee hysterical. ye I no it's on a Monday, in a Goldsmiths' student bar (right?) in New Cross but if u alive on 29 be there Ldn hip-hop lovers and anyone else who cares about this motherfucker of a world or be square. seriously if this is not one of yr best gigs of 2012 I'll personally give you your money back

get your tickets here quick and enjoy the new video just came out. another completely mad one. just think what Sorry to Bother You the movie is gonna be like. shiiiii... If I could get more excited which would prolly be dangerous I would.


No comments: