Monday 15 October 2012

DUH moment of the No Nu Music week ft MYSTRO MYSTROGEN


Mystro's Mystrogen is out on i****s case u use it (geddit?), good excuse for a post. 

do watch the video it's brilliant be warned you may  wanna close your eyes briefly between 1:20 and 1:36 if you're weak stomached, or [spoiler alert:] just don'l like seeing people chopping off limbs


not that I need an excuse. it's been No Nu Music for a couple of days now which initially makes me a lil nervous like I'm losing the plot and it somehow matters but it's actually pretty cool. been listening repeatedly to stuff I discovered and loved over the past few months and loving most of it more. so, I don't know, the more I think I have to say the less I seem to have to say so hard to tell but I'm feeling like writing and digging out some wannabe posts about stuff I discovered and loved over the past few months regardless of whether already wrote about it or not. or not, who knows. I barely never ever keep promises here I know it's like a spell. [like itsnevergonnawork. my life is full of fucking spells for a reasonable sane person I admit but it's not me this shit just happen. you know what someone called me a witch last night - a really funny story actually but neither here nor there - still I am a witch. I can turn things into shit and make things not happen fo sho] like I said.the more I think the more dumb I seem. either way it's all good. 

I've been dreaming of cake for days now. can someone bake or buy me some nice gluten-free home made cake thank you please?
 

No comments: