Thursday 27 September 2012

Robert Glasper Experiment and guests at fucking i****s festival


I'd known for a long while this was going to happen but I guess I must have till the last moment been hoping I somehow got that twit wrong a month or so ago, because when Mr Robert Glasper said we got Phonte on the bill my heart sank. actually it was more like someone hit me in the stomach. you know the kinda blow you expect and tense up for which makes it hit you harder. yyyep, now I've opened Pandora's box the hysteria is out. si senor.more will be unleashed very soon on the subject, I promise, from the fat pipe as we say where I'm from. I shall tell you all about how I felt (and am still feeling) about the possibility (now a done deal) of not seeing Phonte live on 23 September at the Roundhouse but for now, I will leave you with the mindboggling and heartwrenching G-ness of Robert Glasper Experiment and their guests. 



Robert Glasper Experiment: Casey Benjamin, Derrick Hodge, Mark Colenburg
featuring Lionel Loueke, Alan Hampton and yeah Phonte Coleman

he stole your style! you fucking wish..

No comments: