Thursday 27 September 2012

Robert Glasper – Black Radio Recovered: The Remix EP


Robert Glasper – Black Radio Recovered: The Remix EP Tracklisting

1. Afro Blue feat. Erykah Badu [9th Wonder’s Blue Light Basement Remix feat. Phonte]
2. Black Radio feat. yasiin bey [Pete Rock Remix]
3. The Consequences of Jealousy feat. Meshell Ndegeocello [Georgia Anne Muldrow’s Sassy Geemix]
4. Twice [?uestlove’s Twice Baked Remix feat. Solange Knowles & The Roots]
5. Letter to Hermione (feat. Bilal) [Robert Glasper and Jewels Remix feat. Black Milk]
6. Dillatude #2

I don't think there is anything one can add to this track listing other than maybe: I saw this half an hour ago and still can't close my mouth. other than maybe: fetch me my smelling salts
I mean .... ... is this a dream? is this my dream? Black Radio was already a masterpiece without 9th, Phonte, Georgia Anne Muldrow, Questlove+Roots and Pete Rock.
If I was to make up this list this is it. can't think of one change to it. it is a dream isn't it?

No comments: