Wednesday 25 July 2012

SUMMER


I love the heat! I love how you search out the tiniest clothes you have and even that is too much! I love this feeling when you just want to be in water, crave a cold shower and then really enjoy one. don't leave the house all day even though you keep thinking (and being told) you should - it's summer! you don't get that much here you have to be out you have to enjoy it catch it while it lasts etc.  - but no. I love not having to be out, to rush anywhere, not cycling to and back in unbearable heat between buses spewing more unbearable heat. staying in and working all day at my newly reclaimed desk (got rid of the decks the other day, really needed working space) facing my massive bay window, sun shining, music blasting into my lovely street. happiness.
I will go out now though, in the evening when it's still nice and warm but fresh. it's only summer really when you can and want to be outside all night. I was made for unemployed  tropical life I've known that for a while now. In the summer  life is good good good.


and
amidst
this bliss this
arrives
(the day after I decide to pack up the decks dontchano):


I cought the postman trying to push it through the letterbox, I don't know what his plan was but I stopped him before he managed to break the record. I guess FRAGILE is maybe not a well known word, maybe they should change it to soming simpler like they did alight on the underground.... anyways anyways

se-sebenza! se-sebenza!
 


buy it
buy it




No comments: