Friday 27 July 2012

my favourie band


yes I am over 30 and have A FAVOURITE BAND and   
I know I'm always like (vocally) unable to comperehend
the notion of  favourite anything in this big world full of all kinds of shit
so I find it difficult to believe it too just like you


am I embarassed? HELL NO !! far from it.  because my favourite band is THE COUP



been - theoretically mostly, written little - trying to write about Boots and Coup and more Boots for a good few years now I guess since I started writing again.. been a while.. I still believe I will especially now that coup have announced the october/november european tour promoting sorry to bother you, their long awaited (by me and I am sure many - I'm not that special) album. but, as you may have guessed if you've been paing attention, I have no words strong enough to convey my love and respect for Boots Riley who if I had one hero - and I do - would be my hero.


No comments: