Tuesday 12 June 2012

I have a dream presents: STRUCTURE


I have a dream: Black Jazz Consortium, Structure LP 12 "



a couple of tracks including this one on the Structure EP (if for some reason you wanna buy it me for 40 pounds of the evil stuff ekhe ekhe ekhe ekhe you know what I'm saying I'll have it but it'd be really rather silly buy something more useful), a couple on New Horizon but there are seven more beautiful tracks one better than the other on this LP. the whole ting should be pressed into two perfeect circles of black wax (none of this yellow and green shit please it gives me shivers) and sold to dedicated fans of the one and only fred p like me. I will buy it. I LOVE THIS RECORD I have been loving it for a long time now and listening to it too much and it's one of very few I don't get tired of and am never not in a mood for. shit is beautiful.
I will not buy CD or digital: 1. I have no words to convey how ridiculous I find the CDR format, may be coz I've had no CD drive for a looong time now, I also really dislike the object. really. fuck CD (T-shirt coming soon), 2. I have already stolen digital and 3. this one deserves to be played off wax.





and 4. I will buy digital eventually if I ever have money. shit is beautiful

this whole love for vinyl is in my case totally ridiculous I never ment to catch this bug but I can't help it. black records are amazing in so many ways.I don't like gathering objects for the sake of it but records have music on them! these beautiful perfect simple objects have amazing multilayered sound pressed into them and can recreate it! time and time again! and they have cool sleeves with nice artwork and shit many of them! I guess it's a bit like with books. they are as far from being just objects as the coup from being just a band. they reprezent!

No comments: