Monday 11 June 2012

I have a dream presents: lafayette gilchrist


I have a dream: Lafayetter Gilchrist at jazz re:freshed (poster coming soon)

 I have no words strong enough to convey my feelings for one Lafayette Gilchrist's piano playing

I have no words strong enough for many things because I use too strong words all the time because I feel too strong emotions all the time. I have given it some thought as in how to tame my emotions (they will kill me) and my language (it fails me; it annoys and angers people) and come up with the inevitable conclusion: not much point and at the end of the day I don't wanna. fuck it I die alone swearing and hyperventilating. shame. so be it.

anyways anyways since I have no words strong enough to convey my awe for Lafayette Gilchrist, ladies and gentlemen without further ado I give you Lafayette Gilchrist and his bench breaking stunt along with Dave Ballou, John Dierker, Samual Baser, and Pierre Favre. feast, before we move on to more recent stuff. if I find time





I just read this: Gilchrist will travel to Europe in October 2012 for concerts with Paul Dunmall and Wolter Wierbos amongst others. 
my dreams and ideas keep coming true. to see LG has been one of them for a good few years now (of course I'm not carving the skin on a living bear here, my dear vigilant juju friend), dabrye's just been to London, dego's played boiler room. and then there's all that shit appearing on screens when I say or think it (happened three times yesterday I have witnesses) I am a witch....... .

speaking of the wire (which is how I first discovered LG) - it should by now be pretty obvious I have no words strong enough to convey my love for the wire - this is the funniest thing ever:





No comments: