Sunday 10 June 2012

fixed wheels and karma points


got yet another nice karma payment today I get these all the time in so many funny ways if I ever complain that my mother f theresa nature doesn't pay off shake me. shake me!

today I got the 'you lose yet another spoke and begin to feel a lil scared (potentially not really, you a bit of a happy-go-lucky moron) and wobbly (really) only to have sikor deliver your nu back wheel. and fix it ... (watch this space) ...' karma point! marvelous!

it's just that this one was spectacular I got a few more today. andy yesterday and the day before you no what i'm saying if I ever complain etc u no what to do



so ye yall was right - fixed wheel fuck yeah! it did just almost bruise me badly on my look mum no hands eyes shut gillet square-clapton home route but yes i am giving it a chance. I still think I'll prefer to go back to free wheel but I am giving it a phat chance. or do alternate free and fixed weeks. ye right hahahahah
lesson learnt: don't try to suddenly stand on the pedals while leaning heavily to the side to go round something. for the moment anyway.
glad I didn't go finsbury park in the end. ok not glad, sorry. I haven't been to Gary's jam since I was made the residential dancer and told I had to be there so I wish it hadn't bloody rained bloody rained... dancing with wet arse legs and feet somehow didn't appeal this evening, might have overdone it in not so distant past

karma's a funny thing my sisters and brothers let's help each other! we do get paid i promise, one way or another

No comments: