Monday 14 May 2012

you don't have to believe me

I figured out how the juju can fuck up glasper and bilal for me!!! I get this totally sick day/night the day before and end up at the sit down gig at barbican - you with me? - at the end of like 45 hour long day. now. now that I figured it out is it gonna use it? no. also I found half a spliff in the bathroom.

oh and my heart went mushy I know you don't believe me but t-boz of the TLC tried to talk to me. I'm serious t-boz tried to talk to me. it may have been a big mistake and if it was my heart will brake

oh and I was offered the position of residential dancer (I had already been offered one last week) at my currently favourite jam. ok I wasn't gonna show you coz I don't even know the names of the people yet but that would be not sharing which is wrong



oh and I saw Marco earlier, just after having suddenly  and to my total surprise made a huge progress on the skates. remembered again after quite a long break that sky was the limit and lost a thumb in the process (temporarily), which had me dicover I had a perfectly working rear brake - a completely new experience I don't I think I ever had one. I didn't (use to!) bother to keep one attached. looks like I might be working on that left grip for the next couple of days till my right thumb grows back. perfect. Did I mention how I loved my bike? If I never it's coz I keep looking for the right words. I'm in the process of writing an ode to my friend Sikor the mechanic who built it, whom you absolutely have to get to check your bike, fix your bike (in either sense), build you a wheel, build you a custom bike, build your girlfriend/boyfriend/daugter/son/friend/hamster a bike. whatever you may ever need someone to do for you, your girlfriend/etc etc to do with bikes I suggest you get in touch with this guy anyways anyways
saw Marco and didn't even blink, behaved like we were still good friends, like his knife wasn't sticking out of my back at all. maybe we will be who knows.

so yeah that's me. over to juju i'm really getting into this game



I will post something that is not hysterical gibberish or/and juju bullshit at some point I promise, recently i been churning out stuff like barely never ever but I can't even keep up with what I AM writing at any given moment let alone what I HAVE alredy written (have I?)

what's for breakfast

No comments: