Friday 11 May 2012

if u hang wth 9 broke friends u gonna be the tenth



I have reached the next level in the juju game, managed to totally suprise it by acting mega spontaneously and being totally surprised myself at the developments of this broke thursday

back from a very successful totally unexpected business  meeting (picia palenia i snow o zwyciestwie - I need to watch gone with the wind to translate this one) with jordi  --

[via local adventures involving an opening of a new massive twat bar on my doorstep so badly designed (a naked baby doll in a frame kind of bad. and other weird things, couldn't even determine what they were. and really old toilets that got blocked - all of them - within the first few hours of openineg with rusty old tanks not attached properly to the wall so when you pull on the rusty old chain it comes off the wall right at you, I'm surprised no one got seriously injured - cool, geddit? not. all in all a crap carboot sale pretending to be an antiques market kind of eclectic, but also cutting cost so bad everything literally falling apart. and I am talking the opening night here!!)  and by the looks of things so loved by the new white british clapton crowd it hurts. met the builders - including an interesting russian sculptor-designer - who had to build it the way they were told=fuck up everything that could possibly be fucked up while knowing how it should be done. clapton has been turning from crackton into crapton fast. it's painful. I can live with dalston cause I dont live there but this I'm gonna have to do something about quick...]

-- with great pictures from a recent gig and (50) dillas (2004) beats! fucking madness! another broke thursday (May so far actually) turns into best day ever kinda shit. oh well. should be used to this...me and the juju (this by the way is, I hope you realise, interchangeable with god, fate, lady luck, fuku, you name it) can be a really good team when we both put some effort in it.


and my biggest goldfish/geanie dream is still to bring CBD to london. and since I've got 3: Hermanos de Causa and Damu the Fudgemunk. I know I could have picked easier (or at least possible) but when did I ever?

that's fine but I'm so broke I can't even pay you no mind



No comments: