Monday 26 May 2014

weekly suggestion ft. Colorlist, Suli Breaks, London Real and Jean Paul Gaultier: Through the Fires

I've changed my mind completely. no I haven't, I'm in two minds innit, as you are. anyways anyways my suggestion today is think as much as possible, go ahead and overtink tings - it works.
 you can never think too much if you are good at thinking. so ye, I'm still saying don't ovetink tings but I'm also saying do. the key to it working for you and taking you to next levels is to expose yourself to new perspectives, different and oposing views, expand your horizons and also expand your comfort zone - really it should have no limits. put yourself through many different experiences, learn to just be - comfortably - in as many situations as possible while learning about people, interactions, social situations, relations, mechanisms, groups and communities. It all adds up I promise. the clear picture is much more interesting than the muddy one if a lot scarier, but also a lot more optimistic if you know where to look so make an effort to find out. and it's easier to find yourself in it. expose yourself to the unknown but also to the things, situations and people you think you know enough about to be able to judge them and rate or dismiss them, while really and truly - you don't.
put yourself through fires. appreciate difference. search for truths.



have I mentioned Colourlist? probably not, I barely never ever mention the things I'm most excited about coz I imagine myself writing long essays on them just now in a minute. have I mentioned serein label? I've not been this in awe of a whole lil venture and every aspect of it in a while, it falls in when I grow up I wanna be you category.

also, listen to this wisekid and subscribe to london real, which is another Iwannabeyou ting for me that I've still not written about.

also also, go and see Jean Paul Gaultier's exhibition at the Barbican.Ima have to get back to this and edit this post coz rigt now must sleep, have a long day tomorrow.

it's all good. peace

No comments: