Tuesday 17 December 2013

jus coz Ive said everything I had to say but can't stop typing

bwoy I've written a lot today. like.. more than in a month or two I think....at least quality wise, probably not quantity, but actual things rather than scattered everythings! almost forgot  was capable of that. woke up ridiculosly early (which barely never ever happens) and typed through nearly all day, spent some time listening to music being created by my favourite musicpeople and got inspired as usual to write even more and make some progress in the elaborate plan to overtake the world. one of the best ways of spending time: writing and scheming under inspiration of creativity happening now. if it wasn't my total determination that has me in this situation I'd consider myself lucky. ok I do consider myself lucky even if I'm not a fan of the concept. anyways would have written more if could but spent some time in a place where typing would have probably been seen as rude.
also, got somehow unexpectedly fed delicious food at a point when being fed was very nearly critical. anyways may even edit n post something at some point, you never know. ekh.  ekh.  yeah.....
also also, didn't get upset or too disappointed by a couple of potentially upsetting and disappointing tings... maybe. I may be in denial anyways anyways

No comments: