Friday 23 August 2013

on repeat: Count Bass D - Sorrow

ye, ye. another one. I know. isn't it awesome when one of those rarest things happens that prove that god does exist? one in a million of things that prove otherwise? like, say, the fact that one's favouritest hip hop producer is also one of the most prolific ones? (I'm not gonna mention the cutest coz this post is meant to be about my love for the music and not my crush on the dude, but hey, is that you god?). if I am repeating myself here it is not because I love repetition. though I do. I do. it's because it is the truth. this fucker is a motherloving G. if I was to be a fly? on a wall?

If somehow you no know about count bass d then go fucking know already. and buy this. or something else. the choice is vast. all genius. next time ima jus copy paste innit

No comments: