Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mndsgn. bed. now


I barely never ever feel like someone said exactly what I'd want to say about something but in this case I do so copy paste fom one of my favourite blogs: 'On the Bandcamp page for his newest release, Los Angeles producer Mndsgn tagged bed with but a few adjectives: “experimental” and “bedtunes”. These descriptors would lead you to believe that there’s a mellow, otherworldly air coursing through the veins of this EP. Well, yeah, that and a healthy dose of some kind of drug, because bed sounds like a miniature spaceship journey through the mind. Or maybe I’m the one who’s tripping balls, but these cuts are psychedelic and loose to the point of becoming something other than, you know, beats.'

It sure kept me from going to bed. and I was determined. this evening has not gone according to plan. dontchano...



No comments: