Sunday 25 November 2012

if everybody looked the same we'd get tired of looking at each other

tonight I realised I needed to look at people more. complete strangers I mean, just people around in the street in the club whatever. people I don't know. I have gotten so much into my people everybody else has become background noise. all white poeple look the same all black people look the same all girls look the same all guys look he same all people with blue eyes look the same all people with big noses look the same u get me. I don't know what it is I think my brain is taking shortcuts coz it's overloaded or somink but if I don't know someone (as in never spoken to them) it's likely I see them as a type. unless... hey... otherwise yeah...can be slightly embarassing plus is wrong


it's really funny how tonight's DJ (it's really funny trust me) took me back to the past and left me there. in a good good way.

No comments: