Friday 26 October 2012

Roses Gabor *****

I like Roses Gabor. her new single Stars though... the beauty of her voice is simply wasted on a small meh song, chopped up the way was cool the first fifty times but has since become barely bearable and the production for me, is just trushy. genre-bending? ye pretty much everyfuckingthing is these days duh.. I've never been a fan of Redlight he makes my least favourite type of dance music unoriginal uninspired and yeah trashy so it's no surprise that I find the whole thing humourless, pointless and annoying. it is a real shame tho, Roses can do and deserves so much better. I'm definitely not listening to it on no bus and hope I won't have to in no club (unlikely). maybe the b-side's better. let me say this again the girl can do better.

remember this?

No comments: