Saturday 6 October 2012

Pugs Atoms. that's what's up


I've not been very well these days on top of stressed and knackered but my sixth sense has been sharp and all over the place. a song or a line plays in my head for no reason reminds me of an artist I go and check and boom boom album out, new video out, new track leaked, dope remix, new collab (or is it some sort of conspiracy involving everyone I lovenrespect to kill me with killer dope stuff now at this minute?) not to mention things appear in print and on screens front of me once I think them. I know these things happen to everyone it's just they happen to me a lot and at the moment above 'normal'. and this year It's been more than just coincidences it's dreams come tru one after another one more fantastic than the next.. and October? fuck me

I seriously need to buy some time to listen to all the awesome shit falling on me like tropical rain or the stress of not spending enough of it on alltheongoingprojects let alone notstarvingtodeath will kill. yeah right

anyways anyways

images off pugsatomz

Pugs Atoms teams up (again) with emcee Simeon Viltz of Primeridian and producer Mulatto Patriot are Ray Elementary for a track off their Ray Elementary album out now (or is it?) called Once Again 


 sweet

also a video was released a couple of days ago for the SLOWine track off the brilliant Euro P, no more pages in the passport mixtape came out earlier this year, around the time we should of had fucking summer and didn't.





 sick track. wicked video directed by P himself. whatsnew

now listen to the album.


also also, cool hats!


so. what else is up P? I sure be tryin to catch up n let yall no.

No comments: