Friday 19 October 2012

Gummy Soul Forces


I may have mentioned Gummy Soul once or twice or proposed to Amerigo Gazaway re Bizarre Tribe and Fela Soul two dope projects they put out earlier this year, who keeps track? case you missed it though here's a good excuse to mention them again and suggest you go through the back catalogue. will put butter in your eyes and bring your grill out, for a good while. promise.  go.

here though Amerigo flips a verse over Clear Soul Forces' Get No Better. no it don't. wouldn't mind being in that car...






I love documentaries about music from Ditroit seen quite a few good ones. I actually love all D documentaries, though some are heartwrenching, few places I've not been to cause me so much emotion for some reason, all the abandoned buildings I guess. but it all starts and ends with music


It does something to you internally I fill like the weather really fuck wicho mood if it's fucking cold and brisk all the time that will make somebody cold and brisk all the goddamn time. ya man. add to that the marrow chilling humidity and it's exactly what I've been saying about the Flake town.

I'm still going D though

No comments: