Monday 10 September 2012

life is short. you get one


damn I don't seem to have time for anything any more wtf. I have to try n stop trying to do everybloodything . I now know that I will not go mad and pretty much anything (providing it's self inflicted) is survivable, the problem is the list of ongoing projects gets longer and longer but I don't get anything done. days weeks just go woosh! woosh woosh.... anyways anyways

it's exactly one year today since I stopped being the international frequency cordinator at space services of a regulator and vowed never to be anything with a job title again, at least not with one made up by someone else. and I've got better stuff to do than making up job titles trus me. a year of doing whatever the fuck I want whenever the fuck I want later I can tell you this: if there is something you really want to do do it. unless you love your job and realise your potential fuck it. fuck money, it won't make you happy. it sure does help a lot but you have to love what you do first. when it comes to time v money - time. hands down (geddit?). I've been seriously poor now for a while but life's never been gooder. fuck the system, serously. if it doesn't work for you don't work for it either. amen.


No comments: