Thursday 6 September 2012

heaven tonight


so ye it's been confirmed. kind of.. the coup are playing a show in London on october 26 at Goldsmiths. whatever that means..... I guess they have a concert hall or something. looks like I've not been doing such a good job trying to introduce London to the coup... tsssssss

Internet doesn't seem to know about the gig (or Goldsmiths being a gig place) rather that Boots' fb and twitter, which I guess is as confirmed as it gets but I will rest assured that my biggest dream ever is about to come true when I have the ticket in my hand. till then I be nervous. you know how everything I get excited about falls thru? if the juju wanted to strike to kill now would be the time.



I just got myself a vinyl (a couple I guess) a book  and a T. no mater how deep in shit I am I know I'd never forgive myself if I didn't. the opportunity to help out your hero doesn't pop up every day.



No comments: