Friday 8 June 2012

I'm ready to play we could play this game all day


I wanna know what you wanna do. WHAT IF I COULD SAY THERE WASN'T ANY RULES?
I wanna play play around... tell me if you think that you can get it down. coz this is what I'm dying for.
I mean, this is what I'm dying to do

juega conmigo, como ninos en la arena. yo quiero amarte bajo la luna llena, pasarla bien, escuchando plena. o jugamos ladron i policia, pero si te arresto de como todo el dia sigueme mami que voy a ser tu guia. tu eres mia solamente mia
(this bit together with the video - which by the way is very close to my ideal of a music video - brings back memories I don't really need now. too many layers to everything I can't keep up)


the way it All Comes Together is freak like me. madness



digo que me gusta asi. asi. asi. asi!



No comments: