Monday 21 May 2012

welcome to your weekly suggestion 1

a couple of weeks ago someone I know and can't quite call a friend (a long mildly unpleasant story) though a certin website would insist otherwise, said he was open for suggestions. so I went on and gave him one (we were 'not quite yet friends' then, but not yet 'not friends any more' either though it was already in the air, we didn't hang in the 'friends' area for no time. he ignored my suggestion).  and while I was typing it up this idea came to me. see I realised I have a lot of suggestion up my sleve. what better way of sharing them than a weekly suggestion service! I thought Monday would be a good day to receive a weekly suggestion and since I just remembered just now and it is a Monday....the weekly suggestion service at your service!

1.   use common sense as a last resort, when you've run out of your own

in fact, avoid common period.

No comments: