Wednesday 16 May 2012

I need a break from THE BREAK

 you know that braindead glee on Bernard Black's face when he finds out he can have a ham sandwich? with a pickle? here it is well I've been catching myself with that on a lot recently ....

slept for about 20 hours in the last...35 at more or less random times. kinda cool given that I don't sleep much and not for want of trying. is my brain really dying (feels like it at times, maybe it's just a fuse) or has my body decided to catch up on the last.... good few year of' sleep and if so is this gonna go on? or is it some sort of subconscious depression and in that case is it gonna go on? any charity therapists out there? sorry as I might have mentioned im so broke I can't even pay u no mind, which admittedly would make therapy pointless if it wasn't anyway

think I may have to leave this place at least for a while before I go full Bernard B....:/ and more imporantly end up living out in the out in the street and asking money for food (I don't own a shop unfortunately. yet) ....mind you if that should happen then this  probably is so called good timing. ah but there's no such thing as good timing here is there, another reason why I have to go. OK, I need a place where there is NO LIVE MUSIC (other than Portugal) and it's HOT any suggestions (including free accommodation preferably)?

on second thought Portugal is perfect

on second second thought I was just invited to Tanzania

I'm not going anywhere am I? I need to get down to fucking work whatever that means I haven't got a clue.

No comments: