Thursday 29 December 2011

home sweet home... x2

back from an obligatory xmas holiday (that may have not exactly seemed like medicine while it lasted but cleared my head soul and body beautifully) to My Life which is a mess, yeah, but what can I do?

it was good to rest for a week, do nothing, run nowhere, chill with mum, even watch tv! can't remember the last time I'd done that! it was good to still see so many of my people even though I made so little effort to arrange it and didn't go to the one party I really should have gone to coz I couldn't be arsed to get dressed....

arrived there as a nervous wreck, left cured. now it's good to be back to this mess I love. back to the world of music. 2011 has been all about music and the last four months of it more so than "hardly never ever" but that's another post

No comments: