Friday 21 March 2008

hello. I am a service user

the reason I am starting this blog is that I never finish things. I write constantly while simultaneously doing numerous other things and I also tend to write more than one thing at any given time, adding to the ever longer list of diary entries/ poems/ ideas for short stories/ descriptions/ comments/ reviews. you name it. few of those ever get finished. they do get tinkered with and some get kinda finished though I always think they need more work. I can go on half-baking and forever planning to develop them pieces at some point but not if I have to publish something. it may strike someone as back to front reasoning but that's how it is. publishing as means to finishing. I'm planning to start by posting some pieces that I have kinda finished, then to continue posting more up-to-date stuff. oh and I'll be changing the already finished and posted stuff too, I'm afraid. nothing is ever finished as far as I'm concerned even this first post so

No comments: